What’s Your #RollercoasterFace?
- What’s Your #RollercoasterFace?
July 24, 2017
Here at Oakwood, we believe there is nothing more exciting and exhilarating than taking a ride on a rollercoaster – whether it’s the twists and turns of Speed or the white-knuckle thrills of Megafobia.
One of our favourite aspects of working at Oakwood is that we get to see the reactions of guests as they enjoy our world-famous rides. Considering we’re celebrating our 30th birthday this year, it’s safe to say we’ve seen plenty of amazing rollercoaster faces over the years!
From Monday 24th July until Sunday 6th August, we’re running a fantastic competition where you can win a family pass for four to visit Oakwood over the summer. All we want you to do is send us your greatest #RollercoasterFace for a chance to win big.
How To Enter
All you need to do to enter this exciting competition is get your camera out and take the best #RollercoasterFace you can. You might want to throw your hands up in the air like you just don’t care or even scream as loud as you can. It’s entirely up to you, but please do not attempt to take any selfies on a rollercoaster.
Once you’ve taken your selfie, upload it onto social media using the #RollercoasterFace hashtag and head over to our competition page to submit your photo. What’s more, you’ll even get to see all the other entries to the competition and vote for your favourite!
If you fancy pulling a #RollercoasterFace for real, why not book yourself a family ticket to Oakwood? Book online in advance to save up to 40% on tickets.
Keep an eye on our Facebook and Twitter for news and updates on our latest events and competitions.
The Nitty-Gritty Bit
Terms and Conditions:
The prize is one family pass to Oakwood, consisting of two adult and two children tickets.
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen based on most number of votes. However, the promoter reserves the right to make the final decision. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By entering, you agree to the use of your name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation, and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- By entering, you agree to receive communications, such as exciting special offers and updates, from Oakwood Theme Park. You are entitled to unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- You are providing your information to Oakwood Theme Park, and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the additional Terms and Conditions found at https://www.oakwoodthemepark.co.uk/entry-terms-conditions/.