- Oakwood Theme Park
- Sin categoría
- Christmas is the time for giving!
Christmas is the time for giving!
25 November, 2021
Each year when Christmas time comes around the first thing on everyone’s minds is Christmas trees, presents, the amazing, indulging food and drink, winter wonderland and school nativities.
But there is so much more that goes on, and we love hearing from all the wonderful schools, groups and organisations that are in full force at this magical time of the year, with the true giving at Christmas by helping, giving, and raising money for others.
As always we have a huge amount of requests for donations each week, all year round and we’re sorry we are unable to support everyone (we would if we could!). Each month we put all the donation requests we received into a raffle, jumble them all up and issue tickets for the first ones we pick out!
This Christmas we are extremely proud to be supporting the following schools, groups and organisation by giving each of them complimentary tickets to Oakwood Theme Park next season.
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board – Paediatric Team The Grange University Hospital – Holding a Christmas raffle raising funds for therapeutic play equipment such as distraction room, projectors, fidget items and gaming equipment making a child’s stay in hospital more positive and calm.
- Narberth CP School – Raising money for additional facilities for the school.
- Templeton School – Holding a Christmas raffle raising funds for the school.
- Milford Haven Sea Cadets & Royal Marine Cadets – Holding a Christmas Bingo night raising funds for their unit.
- Milford Haven Junior Football Club – Fundraising to support the team.
- Treowen Stars AFC – Holding a Christmas raffle raising funds for new training wear and team events.
- Tavenspite School – Holding a Winter raffle raising funds for extra resources and experiences for the children.
- Fenton Community Primary School – Holding a Christmas Bingo night raising funds for the pupils.
- Golden Grove School – Holding a Christmas raffle raising money to purchase outdoor resources.
- Monkton Swifts Under 8 AFC – Raising money for a 2022 tour to Blackpool.
- Llandovery Netball Club – Hosting an auction in aid of Wales Air Ambulance
- St David’s Hospice Care – Hosting Lloyds Bank Rugby Lunch to raise income, the profile and support for the charity.
We wish everyone the best of luck with their fundraising and always invite everyone to give us an update on how their events and fundraising activities went.
If you were unsuccessful this time or have an event taking place and are looking for donation requests please take a look at our website here for further information.
*OFFER ENDS: 23rd December 2021.